Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Video Hardware/Software Response

My experience with the Olympus digital camera was less than what I expected it to be. It worked fine and I was satisfied with all the images I captured but I noticed flaws in the camera which affected my drift. Overall, the camera seemed to function slower than most other digital cameras I have used. Also, the screen was quite small and the button layout made it tricky to handle at first. Even though my experience wasn't great, I was still able to implement all of my image capturing strategies with this camera. In an ideal world, my digital camera of choice would respond quickly to my actions and feature an easy to use button layout paired with a large display screen.

I decided to use Final Cut Pro to edit my drift videos because I had been using the program for a couple years and wanted to get some more practice with it. I will definitely be using this program in the future.

No comments: